Breaking News

NYSE gets FIT!



Back in January, when I started this blog? I thought it was going to be the end of my software testing career if I didn't do something drastic and buckle down to re-learn Java programming and Selenium WebDriver.





Now? I have been coding on-the-job for three or four months writing automated tests in Selenium WebDriver and Java. It's my first programming position after college. Although I earned a BSCS and a Masters of Software Engineering, being a manual tester for fifteen years, you just didn't ever write code. And now I am! And I am doing well... so far. 

I just can't believe it, sometimes. :)



-T.J. Maher
 Sr. QA Engineer, Fitbit
 Boston, MA

// Automated tester for [ 3 ] month and counting!

Please note: 'Adventures in Automation' is a personal blog about automated testing. It is not an official blog of Fitbit.com