Follow the Ministry of Testing - Boston on Twitter!
I am happy to announce that I am the new Organizer of the Ministry of Testing, Boston chapter! ... or, at least that is what I have dubbed myself.
Back in January 2017, when the Greater Boston QA and Testing Meetup moved under the Ministry of Testing's umbrella, a community of software testers in the UK that was expanding into the United States, three things happened:
I have to say, I am having the most fun with the group! I have been recruiting friends of mine to speak to the group. I somehow managed to get Moshe Milman, the CEO of Applitools to the group. Angie Jones, via web conference spoke live from Twitter's San Francisco office. Sauce Labs is now a major sponsor.
Are you in the Boston area? Do you do QA, SQA, automated testing, manual testing? Come and join us!
And make sure to follow us on Twitter, @MoT_Boston! I run the Twitter feed, too. I try to keep it entertaining. And while you are at it, follow me, on Twitter, @tjmaher1!
Happy Testing!
-T.J. Maher
Twitter | LinkedIn | GitHub
// Sr. QA Engineer, Software Engineer in Test, Software Tester since 1996.
// Contributing Writer for TechBeacon.
// "Looking to move away from manual QA? Follow Adventures in Automation on Facebook!"
Back in January 2017, when the Greater Boston QA and Testing Meetup moved under the Ministry of Testing's umbrella, a community of software testers in the UK that was expanding into the United States, three things happened:
- The Meetup group was rebranded the "Ministry of Testing - Boston".
- I was invited by the founder of the group, Conrad Holloman, to be co-organizer, helping to plan meetups.
- After month or so, I was asked if I could mind the store for the Spring. Between Conrad going back on duty and needing to put more effort in running a group he co-founded, Operation Code -- training veterans in a new software development career -- he wouldn't be available.
I have to say, I am having the most fun with the group! I have been recruiting friends of mine to speak to the group. I somehow managed to get Moshe Milman, the CEO of Applitools to the group. Angie Jones, via web conference spoke live from Twitter's San Francisco office. Sauce Labs is now a major sponsor.
Are you in the Boston area? Do you do QA, SQA, automated testing, manual testing? Come and join us!
And make sure to follow us on Twitter, @MoT_Boston! I run the Twitter feed, too. I try to keep it entertaining. And while you are at it, follow me, on Twitter, @tjmaher1!
Happy Testing!
-T.J. Maher
Twitter | LinkedIn | GitHub
// Sr. QA Engineer, Software Engineer in Test, Software Tester since 1996.
// Contributing Writer for TechBeacon.
// "Looking to move away from manual QA? Follow Adventures in Automation on Facebook!"